This info is about FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 from your computerFormat Factory
. Take a look here
for more info on Format Factory. Please open http://www.pcfreetime.com
if you want to read more on FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 on Format Factory's web page. FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory folder, depending on the user's choice. FormatFactory 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe. FormatFactory 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 5.46 MB (5724488 bytes) and is called FormatFactory.exe.
FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.15 MB (48391694
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (97.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.28 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- Install.exe (166.85 KB)
The current web page applies to FormatFactory 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FormatFactory
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\BCGCBPRO2300u120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\AviSynthPlugins\colors_rgb.avsi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FFModules\AviSynthPlugins\DirectShowSource.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\freetime\formatfactory\formatfactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\freetime\formatfactory\formatfactory.exe.FriendlyAppName
FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company Format Factory. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FormatFactory 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FormatFactory 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatFactory 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeTime\FormatFactory\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FormatFactory 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling FormatFactory 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FormatFactory 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FormatFactory 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FormatFactory 18.104.22.168 by Format Factory from your PC, nor are we saying that FormatFactory 22.214.171.124 by Format Factory is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatFactory 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:49:07.917