FormatConvert version 3.1
This web page is about FormatConvert version 3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 from your systemHikvision, Inc.
. Additional info about Hikvision, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about FormatConvert version 3.1 at http://www.hikvision.com
. FormatConvert version 3.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove FormatConvert version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FormatConvert.exe is the FormatConvert version 3.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 669.50 KB (685568 bytes) on disk.
FormatConvert version 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1441630
bytes) on disk.
- FormatConvert.exe (669.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (738.34 KB)
The current web page applies to FormatConvert version 3.1 version 3.1
FormatConvert version 3.1 is a program marketed by Hikvision, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FormatConvert version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FormatConvert version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FormatConvert version 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FormatConvert version 3.1". The FormatConvert version 3.1 application will be found automatically. When you click FormatConvert version 3.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FormatConvert version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FormatConvert version 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hikvision.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FormatConvert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FormatConvert version 3.1.
8. After removing FormatConvert version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FormatConvert version 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FormatConvert version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 by Hikvision, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FormatConvert version 3.1 by Hikvision, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FormatConvert version 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 18:23:43.860