Form Pilot version 2.59
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Form Pilot version 2.59 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Form Pilot version 2.59 from your systemTwo Pilots
. Open here
where you can get more info on Two Pilots. Further information about Form Pilot version 2.59 can be seen at http://www.colorpilot.com/formsoftware.html
. Usually the Form Pilot version 2.59 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Form Pilot directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Form Pilot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Form Pilot version 2.59. The application's main executable file is labeled FormPlt.exe and it has a size of 3.48 MB (3647664 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Form Pilot version 2.59. They take about 21.29 MB (22320421
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (329.53 KB)
- FormPilotLauncher.exe (16.67 KB)
- FormPlt.exe (3.48 MB)
- fpdbEditor.exe (651.54 KB)
- fwproc_x64.exe (17.50 KB)
- MessageBox.exe (9.50 KB)
- patch-MPT.exe (729.00 KB)
- progressbar.exe (39.00 KB)
- properties.exe (153.00 KB)
- SetupPrn.exe (9.47 MB)
- srvinst_x64.exe (52.00 KB)
- TextPilot.exe (140.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VPDAgent_x64.exe (295.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (4.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.59
of Form Pilot version 2.59.
Form Pilot version 2.59 is an application offered by Two Pilots. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Form Pilot version 2.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Form Pilot version 2.59 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Form Pilot version 2.59 or simply click the Search field and type in "Form Pilot version 2.59". If it exists on your system the Form Pilot version 2.59 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Form Pilot version 2.59 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Form Pilot version 2.59, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Form Pilot version 2.59:
- The publisher is: http://www.colorpilot.com/formsoftware.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Form Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Form Pilot version 2.59.
8. After uninstalling Form Pilot version 2.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Form Pilot version 2.59 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Form Pilot version 2.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Form Pilot version 2.59 by Two Pilots from your PC, we are not saying that Form Pilot version 2.59 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Form Pilot version 2.59 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 23:51:06.803