Forge of Empires
Forge of Empires is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Forge of Empires from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Further information about Forge of Empires can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Usually the Forge of Empires application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Forge of Empires is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk and is named Forge of Empires.exe.
Forge of Empires is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.44 MB (6753402
bytes) on disk:
- Forge of Empires.exe (2.35 MB)
- game.exe (522.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Forge of Empires version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Forge of Empires.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Forge of Empires from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\Forge of Empires Homepage.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\Forge of Empires.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\MyPlayCity Games.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\Play Online Games.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Forge of Empires_is1
Forge of Empires is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Forge of Empires is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Forge of Empires from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Forge of Empires or simply click the Search field and type in "Forge of Empires". The Forge of Empires application will be found automatically. After you select Forge of Empires in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Forge of Empires, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Forge of Empires:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Forge of Empires\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Forge of Empires.
8. After removing Forge of Empires, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Forge of Empires that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Forge of Empires using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Forge of Empires by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Forge of Empires by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Forge of Empires supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 13:46:12.237