Forbidden planet is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Forbidden planet from your computerRandomSpinStudio
. More information on RandomSpinStudio can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wind_Forbidden_planet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Forbidden planet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/434610. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.94 MB (3077712 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
Forbidden planet is comprised of the following executables which take 17.13 MB (17961848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.94 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.08 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Forbidden planet is an application released by the software company RandomSpinStudio. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Forbidden planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Forbidden planet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Forbidden planet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Forbidden planet". The Forbidden planet application will be found very quickly. After you select Forbidden planet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Forbidden planet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Forbidden planet.
8. After removing Forbidden planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Forbidden planet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Forbidden planet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Forbidden planet by RandomSpinStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that Forbidden planet by RandomSpinStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Forbidden planet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:19:24.010