Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31
Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 from your computervadimsva
. Take a look here
for more information on vadimsva. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Foobar2000 zPack directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Foobar2000 zPack\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named foobar2000.exe and occupies 1.77 MB (1860368 bytes).
Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.84 MB (11361497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (83.30 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (166.22 KB)
- wget.exe (192.00 KB)
- ASIOhost32.exe (85.50 KB)
- ASIOhost64.exe (96.50 KB)
- vsthost32.exe (83.00 KB)
- vsthost64.exe (99.50 KB)
- WASAPIHost32.exe (83.00 KB)
- WASAPIHost64.exe (93.00 KB)
- auCDtect.exe (144.00 KB)
- flac.exe (622.50 KB)
- fooCDtect2.exe (108.50 KB)
- lame.exe (994.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- neroAacEnc.exe (848.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.76 MB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- FooTune.exe (550.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13.01.31
of Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31.
Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 is a program offered by vadimsva. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31". If it is installed on your PC the Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 app will be found very quickly. After you select Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31.
8. After uninstalling Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 by vadimsva from your PC, we are not saying that Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 by vadimsva is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Foobar2000 1.2.2 zPack 2.13.01.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:30:08.133