Fontlist is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fontlist from your systemEdwin Martin
. More info about Edwin Martin can be read here
. You can read more about about Fontlist at http://www.bitstorm.org/fontlist/
. Fontlist is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Fontlist is C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FontList.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
Fontlist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 98.81 KB (101186
bytes) on disk.
- FontList.exe (64.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (34.81 KB)
When planning to uninstall Fontlist you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Fontlist when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FontList
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\FontList.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\history.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\readme.css
Additional values that you should remove:
Fontlist is an application offered by Edwin Martin. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Fontlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fontlist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fontlist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fontlist". If it exists on your system the Fontlist application will be found automatically. When you select Fontlist in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fontlist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fontlist:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitstorm.org/fontlist/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FontList\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fontlist.
8. After removing Fontlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fontlist that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fontlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fontlist by Edwin Martin from your computer, nor are we saying that Fontlist by Edwin Martin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fontlist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 00:21:29.780