FontBase is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FontBase from your computerDominik Levitsky Studio
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dominik Levitsky Studio. Usually the FontBase program is found in the C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\FontBase directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling FontBase is C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\FontBase\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FontBase's main file takes about 603.50 KB (617984 bytes) and is called FontBase.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FontBase. They take about 81.92 MB (85898240
bytes) on disk.
- FontBase.exe (603.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- FontBase.exe (78.42 MB)
The current web page applies to FontBase version 2.1.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of FontBase:
...click to view all...
FontBase is an application offered by Dominik Levitsky Studio. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove FontBase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FontBase from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FontBase or simply click the Search field and type in "FontBase". If it exists on your system the FontBase program will be found automatically. When you select FontBase in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FontBase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FontBase.
8. After removing FontBase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FontBase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FontBase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FontBase by Dominik Levitsky Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that FontBase by Dominik Levitsky Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FontBase in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:35:39.100