FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 from your computerFoneLab
. More information about FoneLab can be found here
. FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoneLab\FoneLab for iOS directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FoneLab\FoneLab for iOS\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FoneLab for iOS.exe is the FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8's main executable file and it occupies close to 433.24 KB (443640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8. They occupy about 4.04 MB (4236208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.74 KB)
- AppService.exe (85.74 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (29.24 KB)
- Feedback.exe (44.24 KB)
- FoneLab for iOS.exe (433.24 KB)
- irestore.exe (1.20 MB)
- restoreipsw.exe (43.24 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.8
of FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8.
FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is an application released by FoneLab. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8". If it exists on your system the FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8.
8. After uninstalling FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 by FoneLab from your PC, we are not saying that FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 by FoneLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FoneLab for iOS 9.0.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 23:45:51.457