This page contains complete information on how to remove FoneLab 8.0.26 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FoneLab 8.0.26 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Aiseesoft Studio. Usually the FoneLab 8.0.26 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FoneLab 8.0.26 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\FoneLab\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FoneLab.exe and it has a size of 424.63 KB (434824 bytes).
FoneLab 8.0.26 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.75 MB (2886584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (157.13 KB)
- AppService.exe (71.63 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (19.63 KB)
- Feedback.exe (34.13 KB)
- FoneLab.exe (424.63 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (222.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about FoneLab 8.0.26 version 8.0.26
FoneLab 8.0.26 is a program marketed by Aiseesoft Studio. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase FoneLab 8.0.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FoneLab 8.0.26 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FoneLab 8.0.26 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoneLab 8.0.26". The FoneLab 8.0.26 application will be found very quickly. After you select FoneLab 8.0.26 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FoneLab 8.0.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FoneLab 8.0.26.
8. After removing FoneLab 8.0.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FoneLab 8.0.26 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoneLab 8.0.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FoneLab 8.0.26 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that FoneLab 8.0.26 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FoneLab 8.0.26 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 20:02:26.300