FoneCopy 1.1.18 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall FoneCopy 1.1.18 from your PCAiseesoft Studio
. Take a look here
for more details on Aiseesoft Studio. FoneCopy 1.1.18 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AiseesoftFoneCopy directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FoneCopy 1.1.18's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AiseesoftFoneCopy\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 373.76 KB (382728 bytes) on disk and is labeled FoneCopy.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in FoneCopy 1.1.18. They take 3.55 MB (3721808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (158.26 KB)
- convertor.exe (124.76 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (28.26 KB)
- driverHelper.exe (38.26 KB)
- Feedback.exe (28.26 KB)
- FoneCopy.exe (373.76 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (223.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.80 MB)
- x64Installer.exe (14.76 KB)
- adb.exe (805.76 KB)
This web page is about FoneCopy 1.1.18 version 1.1.18
FoneCopy 1.1.18 is an application offered by Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove FoneCopy 1.1.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FoneCopy 1.1.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FoneCopy 1.1.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoneCopy 1.1.18". The FoneCopy 1.1.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FoneCopy 1.1.18 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FoneCopy 1.1.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FoneCopy 1.1.18.
8. After removing FoneCopy 1.1.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FoneCopy 1.1.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoneCopy 1.1.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FoneCopy 1.1.18 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that FoneCopy 1.1.18 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoneCopy 1.1.18 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:31:14.487