Follow Rules is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Follow Rules from your PCFollow Rules
. Open here
for more info on Follow Rules. Please open http://followrulessoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Follow Rules on Follow Rules's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Follow Rules folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Follow Rules. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is called FollowRules.BOAS.exe.
The executables below are part of Follow Rules. They occupy about 7.10 MB (7450056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.84 KB)
- utilFollowRules.exe (390.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FollowRules.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FollowRules.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FollowRules.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about Follow Rules version 2015.02.07.032455
alone. For more Follow Rules versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Follow Rules is an application released by the software company Follow Rules. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Follow Rules with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Follow Rules or simply activate the Search field and type in "Follow Rules". If it exists on your system the Follow Rules program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Follow Rules in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Follow Rules, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The web site of the application is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Follow Rules.
8. After uninstalling Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Follow Rules that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Follow Rules with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your computer, we are not saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Follow Rules in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:13:23.020