Folderico 4.0 RC12
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 from your computerShedko ( www.softq.org )
. Take a look here
for more info on Shedko ( www.softq.org ). The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folderico directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Folderico 4.0 RC12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Folderico\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Folderico.exe and its approximative size is 1.59 MB (1663488 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Folderico 4.0 RC12. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1845666
bytes) on disk.
- Folderico.exe (1.59 MB)
- FoldericoUAC.exe (113.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.91 KB)
This info is about Folderico 4.0 RC12 version 4.012
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Folderico 4.0 RC12.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Folderico 4.0 RC12 is a program marketed by the software company Shedko ( www.softq.org ). Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Folderico 4.0 RC12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folderico 4.0 RC12". If it exists on your system the Folderico 4.0 RC12 program will be found automatically. When you select Folderico 4.0 RC12 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Folderico 4.0 RC12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folderico 4.0 RC12.
8. After uninstalling Folderico 4.0 RC12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Folderico 4.0 RC12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folderico 4.0 RC12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 by Shedko ( www.softq.org ) from your computer, nor are we saying that Folderico 4.0 RC12 by Shedko ( www.softq.org ) is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folderico 4.0 RC12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:16:06.770