Folder Size 184.108.40.206
This web page is about Folder Size 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Folder Size 18.104.22.168 from your systemMindGems, Inc.
. You can find out more on MindGems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mindgems.com
to get more info about Folder Size 22.214.171.124 on MindGems, Inc.'s website. Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Folder Size 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe. FolderSize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1956352 bytes) on disk.
Folder Size 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.55 MB (2671390
bytes) on disk:
- FolderSize.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Folder Size 18.104.22.168.
Folder Size 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by MindGems, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Folder Size 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Folder Size 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Size 220.127.116.11". The Folder Size 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Folder Size 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Folder Size 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Size 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Folder Size 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Folder Size 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Size 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Size 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Folder Size 126.96.36.199 by MindGems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Folder Size 188.8.131.52 by MindGems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Size 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:25:55.520