Folder Size 184.108.40.206
This info is about Folder Size 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Size 18.104.22.168 from your computerMindGems, Inc.
. You can find out more on MindGems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mindgems.com
to get more details about Folder Size 22.214.171.124 on MindGems, Inc.'s website. Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size folder, subject to the user's choice. Folder Size 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called FolderSize.exe and its approximative size is 3.46 MB (3632128 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Folder Size 184.108.40.206. They take about 4.13 MB (4327706
bytes) on disk.
- FolderSize.exe (3.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Folder Size 18.104.22.168.
Folder Size 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by the software company MindGems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Folder Size 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Size 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Folder Size 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Size 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Size 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Folder Size 22.214.171.124 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Folder Size 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Size 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Folder Size\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Size 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Folder Size 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Folder Size 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Folder Size 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Folder Size 126.96.36.199 by MindGems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Size 188.8.131.52 by MindGems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Size 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:47:52.420