Folder Lock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Lock from your computerNew Softwares.net
. Additional info about New Softwares.net can be read here
. Usually the Folder Lock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Folder Lock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Folder Lock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.45 MB (5712776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Folder Lock. They occupy 16.31 MB (17101344
bytes) on disk.
- FLComServ.exe (1.18 MB)
- FLComServCtrl.exe (269.38 KB)
- Folder Lock.exe (5.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (9.42 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Folder Lock from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Folder Lock when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\FLComServ.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\FLComServCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flk.ico
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flka.ico
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flkb.ico
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\flwa.ico
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\Folder Lock.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Lock
Folder Lock is an application by the software company New Softwares.net. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Folder Lock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Lock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Lock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Lock". The Folder Lock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Folder Lock in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Folder Lock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Folder Lock.
8. After removing Folder Lock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Lock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Lock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Lock by New Softwares.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Folder Lock by New Softwares.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Folder Lock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:07.800