Folder Lock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Folder Lock from your systemNew Softwares.net
. Additional info about New Softwares.net can be read here
. Usually the Folder Lock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Folder Lock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Folder Lock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.45 MB (5712776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Folder Lock. They occupy 16.31 MB (17101344
bytes) on disk.
- FLComServ.exe (1.18 MB)
- FLComServCtrl.exe (269.38 KB)
- Folder Lock.exe (5.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (9.42 MB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Folder Lock from your computer.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Installed Programs_NewSoftware's_Folder Lock_EnglishHelp_chm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Installed Programs_NewSoftware's_Folder Lock_Folder Lock_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Installed Programs_NewSoftware's_Folder Lock_uninstall_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Folder Lock.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Folder Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NewSoftware's\Folder Lock
Folder Lock is a program offered by the software company New Softwares.net. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Folder Lock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Folder Lock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Folder Lock or simply click the Search field and type in "Folder Lock". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Lock program will be found automatically. When you select Folder Lock in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Lock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Folder Lock.
8. After uninstalling Folder Lock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Lock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Folder Lock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Folder Lock by New Softwares.net from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Lock by New Softwares.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Folder Lock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:07.800