Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 from your computerSoftorino
. More information on Softorino can be found here
. You can get more details related to Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 at http://www.softorino.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3. FolderColorPicker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 319.30 KB (326968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3. They take 1.43 MB (1503856
bytes) on disk.
- FolderColorPicker.exe (319.30 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3.Folders left behind when you uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\FolderColorPicker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\FolderColorShlExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\help.ico
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\IconLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins000.msg
Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 is an application by Softorino. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3.
8. After uninstalling Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 by Softorino from your computer, we are not saying that Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 by Softorino is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:48:07.733