Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1
Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 from your computerSoftorino
. More information on Softorino can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 at http://www.softorino.com
. Usually the Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins001.exe. Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1's primary file takes around 1.11 MB (1160568 bytes) and is named unins001.exe.
Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.36 MB (1424560
bytes) on disk:
- FolderColorPicker.exe (257.80 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.11 MB)
This data is about Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\FolderColorPicker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\FolderColorShlExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\help.ico
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\IconLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins000.msg
Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 is an application marketed by the software company Softorino. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Folder Colorizer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1.
8. After removing Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 by Softorino from your PC, we are not saying that Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 by Softorino is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Folder Colorizer version 1.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:03:15.730