Focus on Wood Joints
Focus on Wood Joints is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Focus on Wood Joints from your systemFocus Educational Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Focus Educational Software. Click on http://www.focuseducational.com
to get more data about Focus on Wood Joints on Focus Educational Software's website. Usually the Focus on Wood Joints program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\Wood folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\Wood\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Focus on Wood Joints. Wood.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.07 MB (3214336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Focus on Wood Joints. They occupy an average of 4.15 MB (4348361
bytes) on disk.
- KDF.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- Wood.exe (3.07 MB)
This web page is about Focus on Wood Joints version 1.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of Focus on Wood Joints:
Focus on Wood Joints is an application by Focus Educational Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Focus on Wood Joints is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Focus on Wood Joints using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Focus on Wood Joints or simply click the Search field and type in "Focus on Wood Joints". The Focus on Wood Joints program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Focus on Wood Joints in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Focus on Wood Joints, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Focus on Wood Joints:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.focuseducational.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\Wood\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Focus on Wood Joints.
8. After removing Focus on Wood Joints, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Focus on Wood Joints that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Focus on Wood Joints with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Focus on Wood Joints by Focus Educational Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Focus on Wood Joints by Focus Educational Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Focus on Wood Joints supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:33:00.443