Focus on Resistant Materials
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Focus on Resistant Materials for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Focus on Resistant Materials from your PCFocus Educational Software
. Further information on Focus Educational Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.focuseducational.com
if you want to read more on Focus on Resistant Materials on Focus Educational Software's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\RM2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\RM2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Focus on Resistant Materials. RM2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.74 MB (2870784 bytes) on disk.
Focus on Resistant Materials installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.81 MB (2948105
bytes) on disk.
- RM2.exe (2.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
The current page applies to Focus on Resistant Materials version 2.4
Focus on Resistant Materials is a program released by Focus Educational Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Focus on Resistant Materials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Focus on Resistant Materials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Focus on Resistant Materials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Focus on Resistant Materials". The Focus on Resistant Materials app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Focus on Resistant Materials in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Focus on Resistant Materials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Focus on Resistant Materials:
- The publisher is: http://www.focuseducational.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Educational Software\RM2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Focus on Resistant Materials.
8. After removing Focus on Resistant Materials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Focus on Resistant Materials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Focus on Resistant Materials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Focus on Resistant Materials by Focus Educational Software from your computer, we are not saying that Focus on Resistant Materials by Focus Educational Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Focus on Resistant Materials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:33:00.430