Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2
Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 from your systemNWS Centurybyte
. You can read more on NWS Centurybyte or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nwspro.com
to get more facts about Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 on NWS Centurybyte's website. Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6 directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2. focus6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.21 MB (8604672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2. They take 8.89 MB (9319710
bytes) on disk.
- focus6.exe (8.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 version 6.5.2
Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 is an application released by the software company NWS Centurybyte. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2". If it exists on your system the Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 application will be found automatically. When you select Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nwspro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2.
8. After removing Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 by NWS Centurybyte from your computer, nor are we saying that Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 by NWS Centurybyte is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 16:18:15.870