FobosNext(18.104.22.1686) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall FobosNext(22.214.171.1246) from your computerFobos Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Fobos Ltd.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fobos\FobosNext directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall FobosNext(126.96.36.1996) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fobos\FobosNext\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FobosNext(188.8.131.526)'s primary file takes around 564.59 KB (578144 bytes) and is named FobosNext-184.108.40.2066.exe.
FobosNext(220.127.116.116) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.06 MB (48294175
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FobosNext-18.104.22.1686.exe (564.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (41.30 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- FobosNext-22.214.171.1246-install.exe (32.66 MB)
- DPInst.exe (900.38 KB)
- DPInst.exe (2.38 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst.exe (537.05 KB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
FobosNext(188.8.131.526) is an application offered by Fobos Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove FobosNext(184.108.40.2066) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FobosNext(220.127.116.116) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FobosNext(18.104.22.1686) or simply activate the Search field and type in "FobosNext(22.214.171.1246)". If it exists on your system the FobosNext(126.96.36.1996) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FobosNext(188.8.131.526) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FobosNext(184.108.40.2066), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FobosNext(220.127.116.116).
8. After uninstalling FobosNext(18.104.22.1686), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FobosNext(22.214.171.1246) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FobosNext(126.96.36.1996) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FobosNext(188.8.131.526) by Fobos Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that FobosNext(184.108.40.2066) by Fobos Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FobosNext(220.127.116.116) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:34:44.937