You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FlylinkDC++ r(370) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FlylinkDC++ r(370) from your PCFlylinkDC++ Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on FlylinkDC++ Team. Please follow http://www.flylinkdc.ru
if you want to read more on FlylinkDC++ r(370) on FlylinkDC++ Team's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++ directory (same installation drive as Windows). FlylinkDC++ r(370)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++\unins000.exe. FlylinkDC.exe is the FlylinkDC++ r(370)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.78 MB (3960832 bytes) on disk.
FlylinkDC++ r(370) contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.17 MB (5422512
bytes) on disk.
- AVIPreview.exe (132.00 KB)
- FlylinkDC.exe (3.78 MB)
- FlylinkDiscover.exe (603.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.42 KB)
This web page is about FlylinkDC++ r(370) version 370
FlylinkDC++ r(370) is a program by FlylinkDC++ Team. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall FlylinkDC++ r(370) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FlylinkDC++ r(370) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlylinkDC++ r(370) or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlylinkDC++ r(370)". If it is installed on your PC the FlylinkDC++ r(370) app will be found very quickly. When you click FlylinkDC++ r(370) in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlylinkDC++ r(370), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlylinkDC++ r(370):
- The publisher is: http://www.flylinkdc.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlylinkDC++ r(370).
8. After removing FlylinkDC++ r(370), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FlylinkDC++ r(370) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlylinkDC++ r(370) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlylinkDC++ r(370) by FlylinkDC++ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that FlylinkDC++ r(370) by FlylinkDC++ Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlylinkDC++ r(370) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:52:56.713