Flying Deals is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Flying Deals from your systemFlying Deals
. Additional info about Flying Deals can be found here
. Detailed information about Flying Deals can be found at http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
. Flying Deals is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Flying Deals folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Flying Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Flying Deals's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe.
Flying Deals contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.11 MB (8501664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlyingDealsUn.exe (546.23 KB)
- FlyingDealsUninstall.exe (242.06 KB)
- utilFlyingDeals.exe (633.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Flying Deals version 2015.05.23.002415
only. For other Flying Deals versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is a program marketed by Flying Deals. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Flying Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flying Deals or simply click the Search field and type in "Flying Deals". If it exists on your system the Flying Deals application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Flying Deals in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flying Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flying Deals.
8. After uninstalling Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flying Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flying Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flying Deals supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:35:01.263