FlowStone FL 3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FlowStone FL 3.0 for Windows. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DSPRobotics\FlowStone folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. A guide to uninstall FlowStone FL 3.0 from your system
FlowStone FL 3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 255.85 KB (261991
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall fl version.exe (60.35 KB)
- upx.exe (195.50 KB)
The current page applies to FlowStone FL 3.0 version 3.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FlowStone FL 3.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPRobotics\FlowStone\uninstall fl version.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\Clock.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\Internal Controller.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\LRVolume.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\Multi Sample Advanced-FL.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\Multi Sample-FL.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Modules\System\FL Studio\Voices.hom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FlowStone\Tags\FL Studio.tag
Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove FlowStone FL 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FlowStone FL 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlowStone FL 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlowStone FL 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the FlowStone FL 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select FlowStone FL 3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlowStone FL 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlowStone FL 3.0.
8. After uninstalling FlowStone FL 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlowStone FL 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlowStone FL 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130