Floppy Image 2.2.3
Floppy Image 2.2.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Floppy Image 2.2.3 from your computerRundegren.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Rundegren.com. Floppy Image 2.2.3 is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Floppy Image folder, regulated by the user's option. Floppy Image 2.2.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Floppy Image\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Floppy Image.exe and its approximative size is 342.26 KB (350470 bytes).
Floppy Image 2.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 412.17 KB (422058
bytes) on disk.
- Floppy Image.exe (342.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current page applies to Floppy Image 2.2.3 version 2.2.3
Floppy Image 2.2.3 is a program offered by the software company Rundegren.com. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Floppy Image 2.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Floppy Image 2.2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Floppy Image 2.2.3". If it exists on your system the Floppy Image 2.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Floppy Image 2.2.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Floppy Image 2.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Floppy Image 2.2.3.
8. After uninstalling Floppy Image 2.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Floppy Image 2.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Floppy Image 2.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 by Rundegren.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Floppy Image 2.2.3 by Rundegren.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:26:32.747