Floor 2014 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Floor 2014 from your PCS.I.S.
. Check out here
where you can read more on S.I.S.. More data about the app Floor 2014 can be found at http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
. Floor 2014 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\Floor2014 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Floor 2014 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\Floor2014\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled floor.exe and its approximative size is 6.75 MB (7080960 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Floor 2014. They occupy 7.48 MB (7846618
bytes) on disk.
- DownloadUpdatev2.exe (20.50 KB)
- floor.exe (6.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.71 KB)
- USBUpgrade.exe (22.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014
of Floor 2014.
Floor 2014 is an application marketed by S.I.S.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Floor 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Floor 2014 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Floor 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Floor 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Floor 2014 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Floor 2014 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Floor 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Floor 2014:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\Floor2014\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Floor 2014.
8. After removing Floor 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Floor 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Floor 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Floor 2014 by S.I.S. from your computer, nor are we saying that Floor 2014 by S.I.S. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Floor 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 21:27:58.610