Flock (2.5) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Flock (2.5) from your computerFlock
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Flock. Click on http://www.flock.com
to get more information about Flock (2.5) on Flock's website. Flock (2.5) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Flock directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Flock (2.5) is C:\Program Files\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called flock.exe and its approximative size is 113.30 KB (116024 bytes).
Flock (2.5) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.55 MB (5815888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (201.30 KB)
- flock.exe (113.30 KB)
- gm.exe (2.71 MB)
- install_flash_player.exe (1.79 MB)
- updater.exe (249.30 KB)
- helper.exe (510.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Flock (2.5) version 2.5
Flock (2.5) is a program released by the software company Flock. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Flock (2.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Flock (2.5) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flock (2.5) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flock (2.5)". The Flock (2.5) program will be found very quickly. When you select Flock (2.5) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Flock (2.5), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flock (2.5):
- The publisher is: http://www.flock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flock (2.5).
8. After removing Flock (2.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flock (2.5) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flock (2.5) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flock (2.5) by Flock from your computer, we are not saying that Flock (2.5) by Flock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flock (2.5) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:36:04.103