This page is about Floating Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Floating Point from your PCSuspicious Developments
. More info about Suspicious Developments can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pentadact.com
if you want to read more on Floating Point on Suspicious Developments's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Floating Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Floating Point.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Floating Point. They occupy about 10.77 MB (11288064
bytes) on disk.
- Floating Point.exe (10.77 MB)
Floating Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tom Francis\Floating Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 302380
Floating Point is an application marketed by Suspicious Developments. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Floating Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Floating Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Floating Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Floating Point". If it exists on your system the Floating Point app will be found very quickly. After you select Floating Point in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Floating Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Floating Point:
- The software company is: http://www.pentadact.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Floating Point.
8. After uninstalling Floating Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Floating Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Floating Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Floating Point by Suspicious Developments from your PC, nor are we saying that Floating Point by Suspicious Developments is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Floating Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:21:14.247