Flickr is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flickr from your computerYahoo! Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Flickr application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Flickr is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjYzYjQwOGJjLTQ1ZjgtNGU4Ni1hODRkLWE5ZTMwOTljYTZjYSJ9. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 44.46 MB (46620352 bytes) on disk and is labeled asusgiftbox.exe.
The executables below are part of Flickr. They occupy about 45.53 MB (47740049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- asusgiftbox.exe (44.46 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.45 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Flickr we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Flickr:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS6 (64 Bit)\PublishPanel\factory\zxp\Flickr_Upload.zxp
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6\Flickr.lrplugin
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Sway_17.6629.20261.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\WebPlayer\fredialogpage2imagelarge_flickr.png
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.Sway_17.6629.20261.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\WebPlayer\fredialogpage2imagesmall_flickr.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ASUS GIFTBOX\User Data\Default\assets\linkicon\Flickr.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ASUS GIFTBOX\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.flickr.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flickr.lnk
Flickr is a program offered by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Flickr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Flickr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flickr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flickr". The Flickr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Flickr in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flickr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flickr.
8. After uninstalling Flickr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Flickr which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flickr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flickr by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Flickr by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flickr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 10:29:37.893