You can find below details on how to remove Fldigi 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Fldigi 184.108.40.206 from your computerFldigi developers
. Go over here
for more details on Fldigi developers. Usually the Fldigi 220.127.116.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi.Files\Fldigi-18.104.22.168 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Fldigi 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi.Files\Fldigi-126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe. fldigi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.22 MB (13865984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fldigi 188.8.131.52. They occupy 17.00 MB (17830425
bytes) on disk.
- flarq.exe (3.71 MB)
- fldigi.exe (13.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.52 KB)
This data is about Fldigi 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Fldigi 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Fldigi developers. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Fldigi 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fldigi 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fldigi 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fldigi 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Fldigi 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fldigi 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fldigi 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fldigi 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Fldigi 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fldigi 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fldigi 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fldigi 18.104.22.168 by Fldigi developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Fldigi 22.214.171.124 by Fldigi developers is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fldigi 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:23:34.223