Flatout 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flatout 3 from your systemTeam 6 Studios
. You can read more on Team 6 Studios or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.flatout3chaosdestruction.com
to get more info about Flatout 3 on Team 6 Studios's website. Usually the Flatout 3 program is to be found in the C:\ISO\Steam\steamapps\common\Flatout 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Flatout 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. appid_17300.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 233.24 KB (238840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Flatout 3. They take about 18.51 MB (19411416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Flatout 3.
If you are manually uninstalling Flatout 3 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Flatout 3 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Flatout 3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\Savegame\am00000000000000000000000000000000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\Savegame\device.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\Savegame\options.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\Savegame\player_a36610d0.sav
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-879878148-35719231-72248337-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Flatout 3\Flatout.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-879878148-35719231-72248337-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\Fouc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-879878148-35719231-72248337-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\support\vcredist_x64.exe
Flatout 3 is a program released by Team 6 Studios. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Flatout 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Flatout 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flatout 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flatout 3". The Flatout 3 program will be found automatically. When you click Flatout 3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flatout 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flatout 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.flatout3chaosdestruction.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flatout 3.
8. After removing Flatout 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flatout 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flatout 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flatout 3 by Team 6 Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Flatout 3 by Team 6 Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flatout 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 11:36:17.983