FlatOut is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FlatOut from your computerBugbear Entertainment
. You can read more on Bugbear Entertainment or check for application updates here
. More information about FlatOut can be seen at http://www.bugbear.fi/
. FlatOut is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for FlatOut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1,022.50 KB (1047040 bytes) on disk and is named testapp.exe.
FlatOut is composed of the following executables which take 2.00 MB (2094080
bytes) on disk:
- testapp.exe (1,022.50 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove FlatOut from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FlatOut from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FlatOut:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut\Savegame\am00000000000000000000000000000000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut\Savegame\device.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut\Savegame\options.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut\Savegame\options.sav
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut\Savegame\player001.sav
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\FlatOut 2.url
FlatOut is a program offered by the software company Bugbear Entertainment. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FlatOut from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlatOut or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut". The FlatOut application will be found automatically. After you select FlatOut in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FlatOut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut:
- The software company is: http://www.bugbear.fi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlatOut.
8. After removing FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlatOut which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlatOut by Bugbear Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut by Bugbear Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlatOut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:30:47.133