This page contains detailed information on how to remove FlatOut 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlatOut 2 from your computerBugbear Entertainment
. Open here
for more info on Bugbear Entertainment. Click on http://www.bugbear.fi
to get more info about FlatOut 2 on Bugbear Entertainment's website. FlatOut 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing FlatOut 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TestApp.exe is the FlatOut 2's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1071616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FlatOut 2. They take about 2.04 MB (2143232
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to FlatOut 2 version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 2990
FlatOut 2 is a program marketed by the software company Bugbear Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove FlatOut 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FlatOut 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlatOut 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlatOut 2". If it is installed on your PC the FlatOut 2 app will be found automatically. After you click FlatOut 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlatOut 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.bugbear.fi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlatOut 2.
8. After removing FlatOut 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlatOut 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlatOut 2 by Bugbear Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that FlatOut 2 by Bugbear Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlatOut 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:03:13.290