This page contains detailed information on how to remove FlatOut 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlatOut 2 from your systemBugbear Entertainment
. Open here
for more info on Bugbear Entertainment. Click on http://www.bugbear.fi
to get more info about FlatOut 2 on Bugbear Entertainment's website. FlatOut 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FlatOut2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing FlatOut 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TestApp.exe is the FlatOut 2's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1071616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FlatOut 2. They take about 2.04 MB (2143232
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to FlatOut 2 version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 2990
FlatOut 2 is an application by Bugbear Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FlatOut 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FlatOut 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlatOut 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlatOut 2". If it is installed on your PC the FlatOut 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click FlatOut 2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlatOut 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bugbear.fi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlatOut 2.
8. After removing FlatOut 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlatOut 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlatOut 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlatOut 2 by Bugbear Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that FlatOut 2 by Bugbear Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlatOut 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:03:13.290