This page contains complete information on how to remove Flashtool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Flashtool from your PCAndroxyde
. Further information on Androxyde can be seen here
. You can read more about about Flashtool at http://androxyde.github.com/Flashtool/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Flashtool directory (same installation drive as Windows). Flashtool's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Flashtool\uninstall.exe. FlashTool.exe is the Flashtool's primary executable file and it occupies close to 206.00 KB (210944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Flashtool. They occupy 21.38 MB (22415164
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashTool.exe (206.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.41 KB)
- Flashtool-drivers.exe (15.33 MB)
- adb.exe (2.42 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- fastboot.exe (179.35 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.28 KB)
- java.exe (145.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.28 KB)
- klist.exe (33.28 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.28 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.28 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.28 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.28 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.28 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.28 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.78 KB)
- java.exe (168.28 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.28 KB)
- javaws.exe (186.28 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.28 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.78 KB)
- klist.exe (38.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (20.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.78 KB)
This page is about Flashtool version 0.6.6.0
only. Click on the links below for other Flashtool versions:
...click to view all...
Flashtool is a program by the software company Androxyde. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Flashtool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Flashtool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Flashtool or simply click the Search field and type in "Flashtool". The Flashtool application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Flashtool in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Flashtool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flashtool:
- The publisher is: http://androxyde.github.com/Flashtool/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flashtool\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flashtool.
8. After uninstalling Flashtool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flashtool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flashtool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flashtool by Androxyde from your computer, we are not saying that Flashtool by Androxyde is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flashtool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130