FlashPlayer Plus 1.8
You can find below details on how to remove FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 from your computerZGW Software
. Additional info about ZGW Software can be read here
. More information about the program FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 can be found at http://www.flashplayerplus.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashPlayer Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashPlayer Plus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 958.50 KB (981504 bytes) on disk and is named FlashPlayerPlus.exe.
FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.53 MB (1607076
bytes) on disk:
- flashplayer7_winax.exe (541.00 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlus.exe (958.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of FlashPlayer Plus 1.8.
FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 is a program released by ZGW Software. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashPlayer Plus 1.8". If it is installed on your PC the FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 app will be found automatically. After you select FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FlashPlayer Plus 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashPlayer Plus 1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.flashplayerplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashPlayer Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashPlayer Plus 1.8.
8. After uninstalling FlashPlayer Plus 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 by ZGW Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 by ZGW Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashPlayer Plus 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 16:45:49.097