FlashPeak Slimjet is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet from your systemFlashPeak Inc.
. You can find out more on FlashPeak Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FlashPeak Slimjet at http://www.slimjet.com/
. FlashPeak Slimjet is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Slimjet directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for FlashPeak Slimjet is C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 856.09 KB (876632 bytes) on disk and is named slimjet.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlashPeak Slimjet. They take 7.41 MB (7771960
bytes) on disk.
- nacl64.exe (5.42 MB)
- slimjet.exe (856.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (114.13 KB)
- updater.exe (32.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to FlashPeak Slimjet version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FlashPeak Slimjet:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak Slimjet is a program released by the software company FlashPeak Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlashPeak Slimjet or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashPeak Slimjet". The FlashPeak Slimjet application will be found very quickly. When you select FlashPeak Slimjet in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashPeak Slimjet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashPeak Slimjet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slimjet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashPeak Slimjet.
8. After removing FlashPeak Slimjet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlashPeak Slimjet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashPeak Slimjet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashPeak Slimjet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:54:22.940