FlashKeeper 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashKeeper 2.0 from your computerSparkle Media Systems
. You can find out more on Sparkle Media Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about FlashKeeper 2.0 can be seen at http://www.FlashKeeper.com
. Usually the FlashKeeper 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FlashKeeper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for FlashKeeper 2.0 is C:\Program Files\FlashKeeper\unins000.exe. FlashKeeper.exe is the FlashKeeper 2.0's primary executable file and it takes around 376.00 KB (385024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FlashKeeper 2.0. They take 555.04 KB (568364
bytes) on disk.
- FlashKeeper.exe (376.00 KB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This page is about FlashKeeper 2.0 version 2.0
FlashKeeper 2.0 is a program released by the software company Sparkle Media Systems. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall FlashKeeper 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FlashKeeper 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlashKeeper 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashKeeper 2.0". If it exists on your system the FlashKeeper 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlashKeeper 2.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FlashKeeper 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashKeeper 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.FlashKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashKeeper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashKeeper 2.0.
8. After uninstalling FlashKeeper 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlashKeeper 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashKeeper 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlashKeeper 2.0 by Sparkle Media Systems from your computer, we are not saying that FlashKeeper 2.0 by Sparkle Media Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlashKeeper 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:52:56.703