You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FlashDevelop 4.0.4 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FlashDevelop 4.0.4 from your PCFlashDevelop.org
. Further information on FlashDevelop.org can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. FlashDevelop 4.0.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Uninstall.exe. FlashDevelop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 311.00 KB (318464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FlashDevelop 4.0.4. They take about 51.27 MB (53760128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashDevelop.exe (311.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.03 KB)
- adb.exe (158.00 KB)
- ASDocGen.exe (29.50 KB)
- as2api.exe (615.34 KB)
- diffui.exe (19.50 KB)
- fdbuild.exe (130.00 KB)
- FlashPlayerDebugger.exe (8.99 MB)
- adl.exe (102.38 KB)
- swfdump.exe (104.00 KB)
- aapt.exe (11.57 MB)
- adb.exe (2.42 MB)
- i686-apple-darwin9-ld64.exe (3.12 MB)
- naip.exe (64.88 KB)
- nais.exe (76.88 KB)
- naib.exe (128.38 KB)
- sea.exe (124.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- Template.exe (58.00 KB)
- FlashPlayerDebugger.exe (8.92 MB)
- InstallAX.exe (3.94 MB)
- InstallPlugin.exe (3.90 MB)
- icomp.exe (12.00 KB)
- igen.exe (36.00 KB)
- mtasc.exe (772.00 KB)
- svn.exe (182.00 KB)
- svnmucc.exe (21.00 KB)
- svnversion.exe (23.50 KB)
- SOReaderUI.exe (44.00 KB)
- swfmill.exe (4.31 MB)
- winres.exe (55.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.4
of FlashDevelop 4.0.4.
FlashDevelop 4.0.4 is a program by the software company FlashDevelop.org. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase FlashDevelop 4.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FlashDevelop 4.0.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashDevelop 4.0.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashDevelop 4.0.4". The FlashDevelop 4.0.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click FlashDevelop 4.0.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashDevelop 4.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlashDevelop 4.0.4.
8. After removing FlashDevelop 4.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashDevelop 4.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashDevelop 4.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashDevelop 4.0.4 by FlashDevelop.org from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashDevelop 4.0.4 by FlashDevelop.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashDevelop 4.0.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 10:42:35.210