FlashBoot 2.1s is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s from your computerMikhail Kupchik
. You can find out more on Mikhail Kupchik or check for application updates here
. Further information about FlashBoot 2.1s can be seen at http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FlashBoot directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove FlashBoot 2.1s by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fb-gui.exe and occupies 9.50 KB (9728 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FlashBoot 2.1s. They occupy about 715.84 KB (733022
bytes) on disk.
- fb-cli.exe (5.50 KB)
- fb-gui.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of FlashBoot 2.1s.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove FlashBoot 2.1s from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove FlashBoot 2.1s:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot
- C:\Program Files\FlashBoot
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\FlashBoot User Guide.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\FlashBoot.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\Uninstall FlashBoot.lnk
- C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\fb-cli.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FlashBoot_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
FlashBoot 2.1s is an application marketed by Mikhail Kupchik. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashBoot 2.1s or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashBoot 2.1s". If it exists on your system the FlashBoot 2.1s app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlashBoot 2.1s in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashBoot 2.1s, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashBoot 2.1s:
- The software company is: http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FlashBoot 2.1s.
8. After uninstalling FlashBoot 2.1s, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashBoot 2.1s which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashBoot 2.1s with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s by Mikhail Kupchik from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashBoot 2.1s by Mikhail Kupchik is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:48:18.200