Flash Player Pro V4.95
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.95 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.95 from your systemFlashPlayerPro.com
. More info about FlashPlayerPro.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.flashplayerpro.com
if you want to read more on Flash Player Pro V4.95 on FlashPlayerPro.com's website. Usually the Flash Player Pro V4.95 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Player Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.95. Flash Player Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.54 MB (12099072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Flash Player Pro V4.95. They occupy an average of 16.15 MB (16938942
bytes) on disk.
- Flash Player Pro.exe (11.54 MB)
- FlashActivex.exe (3.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Flash Player Pro V4.95 version 4.95
Flash Player Pro V4.95 is an application offered by FlashPlayerPro.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Flash Player Pro V4.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Flash Player Pro V4.95 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flash Player Pro V4.95 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Player Pro V4.95". The Flash Player Pro V4.95 app will be found automatically. After you select Flash Player Pro V4.95 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Flash Player Pro V4.95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Player Pro V4.95:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashplayerpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.95.
8. After removing Flash Player Pro V4.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Player Pro V4.95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Player Pro V4.95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Player Pro V4.95 by FlashPlayerPro.com from your computer, we are not saying that Flash Player Pro V4.95 by FlashPlayerPro.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Player Pro V4.95 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:27:30.510