Flash Player Pro V4.91
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.91 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.91 from your PCFlashPlayerPro.com
. Go over here
for more information on FlashPlayerPro.com. Please follow http://www.flashplayerpro.com
if you want to read more on Flash Player Pro V4.91 on FlashPlayerPro.com's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.91. Flash Player Pro V4.91's main file takes around 8.93 MB (9360384 bytes) and is named Flash Player Pro.exe.
Flash Player Pro V4.91 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.59 MB (13202878
bytes) on disk.
- Flash Player Pro.exe (8.93 MB)
- FlashActivex.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Flash Player Pro V4.91 version 4.91
Flash Player Pro V4.91 is a program marketed by FlashPlayerPro.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Flash Player Pro V4.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Flash Player Pro V4.91 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Flash Player Pro V4.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash Player Pro V4.91". If it exists on your system the Flash Player Pro V4.91 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flash Player Pro V4.91 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flash Player Pro V4.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Player Pro V4.91:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flashplayerpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flash Player Pro V4.91.
8. After removing Flash Player Pro V4.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Player Pro V4.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Player Pro V4.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Flash Player Pro V4.91 by FlashPlayerPro.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Flash Player Pro V4.91 by FlashPlayerPro.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Player Pro V4.91 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:12:52.613