Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 from your computerEFD Software
. Open here
for more information on EFD Software. Please follow http://www.flashmemorytoolkit.com
if you want to read more on Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 on EFD Software's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled FlashMemoryToolkit.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00. They occupy about 1.71 MB (1792794
bytes) on disk.
- FlashMemoryToolkit.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00.
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\!......Program Files......!\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\!......Program Files......!\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!\FlashMemoryToolkit.exe
- C:\!......Program Files......!\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!\FlashMemoryToolkit.pdf
- C:\!......Program Files......!\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!\FlashMemoryToolkitDEU.dll
- C:\!......Program Files......!\!.Flash Memory Toolkit.!\FlashMemoryToolkitNLD.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flash Memory Toolkit_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flash Memory Toolkit_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flash Memory Toolkit_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flash Memory Toolkit_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flash Memory Toolkit_is1\UninstallString
Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 is an application marketed by the software company EFD Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashmemorytoolkit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00.
8. After removing Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 by EFD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 by EFD Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:00:12.200