Flash Manager version 3.1
Flash Manager version 3.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Flash Manager version 3.1 from your computerFree Grounds
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Free Grounds. You can see more info on Flash Manager version 3.1 at http://freegrounds.webs.com/flashmanager.htm
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Manager 3.1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Flash Manager version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Manager 3.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk and is called Flash Manager 3.1.exe.
The executable files below are part of Flash Manager version 3.1. They occupy about 1.84 MB (1932062
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Flash Manager 3.1.exe (122.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (789.28 KB)
- CLZA2.exe (14.50 KB)
- FDTZ.exe (31.50 KB)
- FGE.exe (20.00 KB)
- FM30.exe (853.50 KB)
- PGE.exe (21.50 KB)
- SSE.exe (20.00 KB)
- SSEI.exe (14.50 KB)
This data is about Flash Manager version 3.1 version 3.1
Flash Manager version 3.1 is a program released by Free Grounds. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Flash Manager version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Flash Manager version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Flash Manager version 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Manager version 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Manager version 3.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Flash Manager version 3.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Manager version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Manager version 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://freegrounds.webs.com/flashmanager.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Manager 3.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Flash Manager version 3.1.
8. After removing Flash Manager version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Manager version 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Manager version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Manager version 3.1 by Free Grounds from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Manager version 3.1 by Free Grounds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Manager version 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:02:23.440