This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Flappy Birds for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Flappy Birds from your systemAhmed Nefzaoui
. More info about Ahmed Nefzaoui can be seen here
. You can get more details on Flappy Birds at http://anefzaoui.blogspot.com
. Usually the Flappy Birds program is to be found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\flappybirds-064a0aa2fc35fd6bb36b1db86ca5b889" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Flappy Birds is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\flappybirds-064a0aa2fc35fd6bb36b1db86ca5b889\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 84.19 KB (86208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Flappy Birds. They occupy about 84.19 KB (86208
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.19 KB)
The current page applies to Flappy Birds version 0.1.2
Flappy Birds is a program offered by the software company Ahmed Nefzaoui. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Flappy Birds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Flappy Birds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flappy Birds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flappy Birds". The Flappy Birds program will be found automatically. When you click Flappy Birds in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Flappy Birds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flappy Birds:
- The publisher is: http://anefzaoui.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\flappybirds-064a0aa2fc35fd6bb36b1db86ca5b889\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flappy Birds.
8. After uninstalling Flappy Birds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flappy Birds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flappy Birds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flappy Birds by Ahmed Nefzaoui from your computer, nor are we saying that Flappy Birds by Ahmed Nefzaoui is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flappy Birds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:19:03.380