You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fishdom2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fishdom2 from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. Open here
where you can get more info on Playrix Entertainment. More info about the app Fishdom2 can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Fishdom2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fishdom2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Fishdom.exe is the Fishdom2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.47 MB (5736448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fishdom2. They take 6.30 MB (6607646
bytes) on disk.
- Fishdom.exe (5.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
This info is about Fishdom2 version 2
Fishdom2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Fishdom2 is a program offered by Playrix Entertainment. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Fishdom2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fishdom2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fishdom2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fishdom2". The Fishdom2 app will be found automatically. After you click Fishdom2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fishdom2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fishdom2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fishdom2.
8. After uninstalling Fishdom2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishdom2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fishdom2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fishdom2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:53:21.160