You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fishdom2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fishdom2 from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. Open here
where you can get more info on Playrix Entertainment. More info about the app Fishdom2 can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Fishdom2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fishdom2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Fishdom.exe is the Fishdom2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.47 MB (5736448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fishdom2. They take 6.30 MB (6607646
bytes) on disk.
- Fishdom.exe (5.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
This info is about Fishdom2 version 2
Fishdom2 is a program released by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Fishdom2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fishdom2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fishdom2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fishdom2". If it exists on your system the Fishdom2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Fishdom2 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fishdom2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fishdom2:
- The publisher is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fishdom2.
8. After removing Fishdom2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishdom2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fishdom2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fishdom2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:53:21.160