Fishdom is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fishdom from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Fishdom program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Fishdom directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fishdom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Fishdom\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1926632 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fishdom.exe.
Fishdom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.38 MB (4593200
bytes) on disk.
- Fishdom.exe (1.84 MB)
- Fishdom.wrp.exe (2.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.57 KB)
The current page applies to Fishdom version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Fishdom versions please click below:
Fishdom is an application released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Fishdom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fishdom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fishdom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fishdom". If it exists on your system the Fishdom program will be found automatically. After you select Fishdom in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fishdom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fishdom.
8. After removing Fishdom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishdom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fishdom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fishdom by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Fishdom by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fishdom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 17:33:17.297