You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FirstClass for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FirstClass from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. FirstClass is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing FirstClass is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "apps-8e673099@@AA:FirstClass". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the FirstClass's primary executable file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
FirstClass is comprised of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This page is about FirstClass version 1.0
FirstClass is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove FirstClass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FirstClass from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FirstClass or simply click the Search field and type in "FirstClass". If it exists on your system the FirstClass program will be found automatically. After you click FirstClass in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FirstClass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FirstClass.
8. After uninstalling FirstClass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FirstClass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FirstClass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FirstClass by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that FirstClass by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FirstClass in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:37:46.907