Fireplace Screensaver 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 from your PCSaversPlanet.com
. You can read more on SaversPlanet.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 can be seen at http://www.saversplanet.com
. Usually the Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SaversPlanet.com\Fireplace Screensaver directory, depending on the user's option during install. Fireplace Screensaver 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SaversPlanet.com\Fireplace Screensaver\unins000.exe. Fireplace Screensaver 2.0's primary file takes around 896.16 KB (917665 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Fireplace Screensaver 2.0. They occupy about 896.16 KB (917665
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 version 2.0
Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 is a program by the software company SaversPlanet.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fireplace Screensaver 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fireplace Screensaver 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fireplace Screensaver 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.saversplanet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SaversPlanet.com\Fireplace Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fireplace Screensaver 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Fireplace Screensaver 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 by SaversPlanet.com from your computer, we are not saying that Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 by SaversPlanet.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fireplace Screensaver 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:33:29.363