Firefox: YouTube High Definition
Firefox: YouTube High Definition is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Firefox: YouTube High Definition from your systemBaris Derin
. Further information on Baris Derin can be found here
. Firefox: YouTube High Definition is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Firefox: YouTube High Definition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named firefox.exe and its approximative size is 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Firefox: YouTube High Definition. They take about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Firefox: YouTube High Definition version 52.0.7
Firefox: YouTube High Definition is a program by the software company Baris Derin. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Firefox: YouTube High Definition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: YouTube High Definition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firefox: YouTube High Definition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox: YouTube High Definition". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: YouTube High Definition app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Firefox: YouTube High Definition in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: YouTube High Definition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firefox: YouTube High Definition.
8. After removing Firefox: YouTube High Definition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: YouTube High Definition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: YouTube High Definition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: YouTube High Definition by Baris Derin from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: YouTube High Definition by Baris Derin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firefox: YouTube High Definition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:26:17.557